Controller for a wide range of applications
Equipped with a Cortex® M4 microcontroller to manage complex operating logics, the electronics are housed in a robust DEUTSCH® automotive standard enclosure, which guarantees installation on any type of vehicle both indoors and out.
STSLV6P2N2C322 has 6 high-side outputs and 2 low-side outputs with error detection, 4 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs 2 CAN ports and 1 RS485 port (alternative to second CAN).
The controller module monitor its outputs continuously for fault information. Detected faults include short circuit (to ground or power), over currents and open load. In the event of a fault, the units will disable the output(s) that are faulted.
- Outputs with closed-loop current and voltage sensing
- Designed for 12V and 24V outdoor mobile applications
- Configurable inputs and outputs for customizing controller to each application
- Combining 4x outputs (2x high side and 2x low side) for H-bridge motor control
- DEUTSCH® standard automotive enclosure with DTM style connectors
- Wide operating temperature from -20°C to 85°C
- Supply input with reverse polarity protection
|Dimensions (HxLxW)||142 x 118 x 36mm|
|Supply voltage||9 – 36V|
|Operative temperature||-20 – 85°C|
|Ingress protection||IP67, IP69K (with appropriate connector boots)|
|Inputs||4x inputs configurable as digital, frequency, PWM or a quadrature encoder|
2x analog inputs (0-36V)
|Outputs||6x digital current sourcing rated 8A (digital or PWM)|
2x digital current sinking rated 8A (digital or PWM)
|Max current sourcing||24A|
|Max current sinking||16A|
|Interfaces||2x CAN 2.0 A-B compliant up to 1Mb/s|
1x RF 433 – 868MHz radio module (optional)